The attached is treatment plan for a client Eliza. Since the initial treatment plan, several changes have taken place within Eliza’s case. Since the mandatory assessment two weeks ago, you have discovered that Eliza is again on your client listing for the day due to a mandatory evaluation, with the incident report indicating that campus public safety, due to a tip from a concerned resident, found the client passed out and alone in her dorm, smelling of alcohol.
Part 1: Review the initial Treatment Plan submitted in Topic 5.
1. Reassess your treatment plan diagnoses, goals, and objectives based on the new information provided.
2. Fill out and submit a new treatment plan evidencing the changes made in treatment utilizing the treatment plan template provided.
Part 2: In a 500-750-word essay, answer the questions presented in a separate word document, addressing the following:
1. Examine the case and propose why the changes occurred.
2. Reassess the effectiveness and validity of the treatment plan.
3. Discuss how the treatment plan needs to be adjusted to address the changes in the situation.
4. Justify the changes both ethically and legally.
5. Determine what the changes (obstacles) mean to the treatment plan.
Part 1: Using the revised treatment plan, complete a discharge summary for Eliza using the \”Discharge Summary\” template. This discharge summary should address the following:
1. What behaviors would indicate that the client is sustaining at a healthy baseline?
2. How would you determine if Eliza met her treatment goals?
3. What factors would determine if the treatment needed to be reevaluated, extended, or possibly referred to another clinician or setting?
4. Based on your assessment of current symptomology, does your client, Eliza, need wraparound services, outpatient references, and/or step-down services? (Recommendations should be based on the information gathered for second mandatory evaluation).
Part 2: Write a 500-700-word summary statement about your client, Eliza.
Include or address the following in your summary statement:
1. Demonstrate whether or not the client met the goals of the treatment plan.
2. What specifically contributed to the success of the treatment plan or lack thereof?
3. What language would you use to communicate the outcome to the client?
4. How would you document the final session?
5. Include at least three scholarly references in your paper.
I need this paper in two parts