Answer the following after reading attachment
1. Mention the article and the author as you introduce the discussion. Explain in your own words what the author was conveying to the reader (in other words, write a brief summary of the article–including the purpose and goals of writing it–two or three paragraphs that explain the main idea[s].) Be sure to mention and analyze any empirical findings discussed in the selection.
2. List FIVE facts or revelations that surprised or interested you and why. What did you learn and/or find intriguing about what was written?
3. Did you agree or disagree with any of the points made? Elaborate and critically discuss each.
4. Was the article compelling or convincing to you in any respect? Discuss any supporting historical or empirical evidence presented.
5. After reading the article, what do you believe needs to occur in Western societies (or just America) from this point forward to remedy the issues and concerns mentioned by the author and why? What would a socially-responsible person recommend for the betterment and/or continuance of our society going forward? What should each individual citizen do behaviorally to demonstrate personal responsibility that may then collectively contribute to a better social future than the threatened one described in the article? Include any other comments or observations to conclude.