It should contain five to seven distinct sources and be formatted according to MLA standards. And should be at least 6-8 pages.
• Define Pop Art
• The origins of Pop Art, list the artists who were influenced by this movement and also name the artists who are most associated with this category, such as (Andy Warhol).
• Why some people had such a negative reaction to Pop Art when it emerged and why they did not understand it.
• Explain why Pop Art always had a positive purpose, and was not intended to be looked at as negative.
• Explain when and why Pop Art became mainstream and why some major companies started to use the art form in their advertisements.
• Show how Pop Art is still being used today in the art industry.
• State how this genre has influenced modern day graphic design, and how people are still influenced by this movement.
• Understand how and why Pop Art is still relevant, why it is an art form that has impacted so many generations and how it always had a positive message.
You can put this as one of the source in the essay and use reference from this website to talk about Why some people had such a negative reaction to Pop Art when it emerged and why they did not understand it.
Erika Doss. “Pop Art and the Contest over American Culture (review).” American Studies 48.2 (2007): 93-94. Project MUSE. Web. 25 Jan. 2013. .
• Bibliography addresses five to seven distinct sources.
• Bibliography adheres to standards of MLA style format and citation
• Annotations are clear, thorough, and organized.
• Employs correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and appropriate logic, voice, and formatting.